Selectmen's Office Hours
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Cheryll Hurteau, Town Office Manager
Phone: (603) 642-8406
Fax: (603) 642-8406 (same number for both)
- Provide general information, direction and assistance to all
citizens, department heads, elected officials and others having business with the town.
- Provide applications and forms for abatements, Current Use, Notice
of Intent and exemptions.
- Provide information and copies of property assessment tax cards.
- Process Home Occupation permits.
- Prepare warrants for semi-annual property tax billings.
- Prepare and monitor the budget, accounts payable, accounts
receivable, payroll and invoices.
- Oversee welfare applicants and the food pantry.
- Oversee trash and recycling with Waste Management.
- Schedule rental of Town Hall and Pound School buildings.
- Keep Board of Selectmen meeting minutes.
- Provide Notary and Justice of the Peace services to the public.